I’m finding a lot of good prompts on Tumblr lately. This one is pretty easy because 99% of the time, I have a song stuck in my head (right now, it’s that annoying new Taylor Swift song).
Which 10 songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
1. All the Things She Said – t.A.T.u
2. Still Alive – the Portal theme song
3. Rabbit Heart – Florence + the Machine
4. My Hero – Foo Fighters
5. Here is No Why – Smashing Pumpkins
6. Crucifere – Eths
7. What Now – Rihanna
8. Breathless – Spyro Gyra
9. Brave – Nichole Nordeman
10. First World Anarchist – The Dollyrots
A lot of these are about confusion, which is probably about 75% of my life, and others are about turning points, which are not a large part of life but are still significant enough to be represented on a soundtrack. There are definitely way more songs that I haven’t included here, but these are the first 10 that jumped into my head.