Many thanks go out to Ravyn Whyt at Random Acts of Writing for nominating me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! (Yay, dragons!)
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice, and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give seven facts about yourself.
OK, so I pass this award on to Ally Cat Writing, Adventures in Writing, Kasim’s Korner, Amanda Patterson, Cover Critics, Rachel Poli, and A.P.’s Quill. They are all very good (and inspirational) bloggers and writers. Cover Critics is also good for design ideas (or how NOT to design your cover).
Now for the seven facts:
- I rarely drink soda or carbonated beverages.
- You know the cliché that writers are obsessed with stationery? I’m no exception. I have nine blank notebooks/journals waiting to be filled.
- I spent the Fourth of July in typical redneck fashion: sitting on the tailgate of an enormous truck watching other vehicles get stuck in the mud. Way more fun than it sounds, I promise.
- The Emperor’s New Groove is one of my favorite movies.
- I’ve never dyed my hair or gotten highlights in it.
- If my desk is messy, I can’t concentrate until I straighten things out.
- My ideal Saturday involves taking a trip to the library and spending the rest of the day reading.
There you have it! A blogging award and mindless self-indulgence! Thank you again to Ravyn Whyt. 🙂