Thank you so much to the very awesome Pany for granting me the Sunshine Blog Award! The rules of this particular award are as follows:
- Include the award logo in the post.
- Link back and thank those that nominated me.
- Answer 10 random questions about myself and/or tell seven random facts.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and link them to the award in their comments section.
I’m going to use Pany’s questions, which in turn, he took from somebody else. Copypasta all around!
- What is your favourite color? Blue, followed closely by white and green, if white can even be considered a color.
- What is your favorite animal? Umm… not sure. For domesticated animal, I’d have to say a Pekingese dog. For wild animal, I’d have to go with fennec foxes. They’re cute.
- What is your favorite number? I have quite a few, but my three favorites are 3, 7, and 13.
- What is your favorite drink? This juice. It is amazing. You should try it.
- Which do you prefer, Facebook or Twitter? Twitter. I hate Facebook with a burning passion.
- What is your passion? Writing. That’s evident from the title and content of this blog. 🙂
- Do you prefer giving or receiving presents? Giving. Honestly, I’m not a big fan of material things.
- What is your favorite pattern? Victorian. Something like this. But it’s not a pattern I would want just anywhere.
- What is your favorite day of the week? Sunday, I suppose.
- What is your favorite flower? Narcissus (AKA daffodil), wisteria, morning glory, pansy, columbine, rose. I like too many flowers.
To nominate 10 other bloggers… I’m going to cheat and cut that number down to 5, so here are five excellent people:
- Courage 2 Create – Ollin’s blog has a lot of great writing advice.
- Ignorant Historian – Ronnica writes about living the Christian single life.
- Kristen Lamb’s Blog – Another blog full of blunt and honest writing advice.
- Plantain Periodicals – Nissi blogs about life and her writing.
- Laura Stanfill – Laura’s blog includes writing challenges and other useful posts.
Thanks again to Pany for nominating me! It’s very much appreciated!