I am honored to receive the Liebster Blog Award from Jennifer J. Randolph, who blogs about her writing journey here.
So… this award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. And the rules are:
1. Thank the blogger that awarded you and link them.
2. No counter-nominating allowed
3. Mention up to 5 other bloggers that you think deserve the award and leave a comment on their blog.
4. Copy the award to your blog.
Here are the five bloggers I choose to give this award to:
1. Pany – I enjoy Pany’s blog because he is very down to earth. His astute observations of everyday things make me smile.
2. Mitchell – If you’re a Christian, Mitchell’s blog is great. He tackles subjects that we’ve all had questions about – and handles them from a Christian perspective.
3. Tara – Her photography is lovely and her posts are easy to relate to and observant.
4. Anthony – For intelligent commentary on different aspects of writing and published novels, Anthony’s blog is excellent.
5. Beth – This blog always makes me laugh. Beth’s journey of writing and being a mother is inspirational.
Thank you again for the award, Jennifer! 🙂