This is by no means a comprehensive list, but just keep these people in mind – and the next time you see them, express your gratitude!
1. Soldiers and Veterans – They serve and have given their lives so we can have the freedoms we enjoy today. It takes true courage and valor to be a soldier.
2. Doctors and Medical Staff – They work to make us happier and healthier. Many doctors I know don’t care about the paycheck -they care about their patients.
3. Teachers and Professors – Public school teachers put up with so much for such a small amount of compensation. Professors broaden our minds.
4. Mothers, Fathers, Grandparents, Family Members – They love us and support us unconditionally. They brought us into this world.
5. Police Officers, Fire Fighters, EMTs – Like soldiers, they sometimes put their lives on the line to protect us and make the community a safer place.
Happy Friday to all! 🙂