Character memes can double as both a character development tool and as a procrastination device. Copy and paste into your blog (or wherever), randomly pick a few of your characters, and answer the questions. (Note: I don’t make these up myself; I find them on the Internet, but you can definitely make your own!)
Pick twelve characters and answer the questions. Don’t look at the questions until after you pick the characters. No cheating 😉
1) Six, seven, and eight all go out to dinner, where do they go, what do they eat, and who pays?
2) Twelve and nine go on a date, where do they go, how does it go?
3) Four and six have a daughter, what’s her name, what is she like?
4) Two has an embarrassing question for nine, what is it about?
5) Four and five are arguing, what is it about?
6) You ask seven what the best movie they ever saw was, what is their answer?
7) If eleven was deathly ill, how does two react, what does eleven have to say to ten?
8) Ten gets into a fight, where was it, who was it with, and who won?
9) Who would make a better teacher, twelve or four?
10) One and eight are on a quest for something, what is it?
11) Eight and ten have an agreement, who is the brain and who is the brawn? What do they achieve?
12) Three must work for eleven, what do they have to do?
13) What can five do to scare eight?
14) What would happen in a fan fiction where nine kidnaps eight, seven and four team up to get him/her back, and twelve has stolen something very precious from two?
15) Who does eight choose to help him/her, two, eleven, or five?
16) Three has a great idea cheer up twelve, what is it?
17) Why is twelve mad at eight?
18) One walks in on three and five making out, what happens next?
19) Five needs a place to crash for a few days, who do they stay with twelve or eight?
20) If six had to who would they entrust with their safety, two, three, or four?
Pick ten of your own original characters in any order.
1) Eight walks into Ten’s room while he/she is changing, what would happen?
2) Three and Four are fighting, but then Six comes in and brings Three and Four together as a couple.
3) Five and Nine are talking when Seven runs in between yelling “I love (One)!”
4) Ten and Two are in the middle of a battle when seven comes flying through screaming “Super (Seven’s name)”
5) Ten kills Four, Four’s last words?
6) One, two, three, four, and five are fighting when Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Ten comes to watch. What happens?
Instructions: Write down the names of 12 characters. After you’ve written them all down, then read and answer the questions. No fair peeking at the questions until you’ve jotted down all 12 characters.
1. Have you ever written a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
5. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
6. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
7. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
8. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
9. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One?
10. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
11. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
12. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, which song would you choose?
13. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warnings be?
14. What might be a good pick-up line for Two to use on Ten?
15. Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
16 If Three and Seven get together, who tops?