Five simple things to remember when you drive:
1. Please put your signal on before turning or changing lanes. Don’t just dart out unexpectedly.
2. Don’t tailgate. It’s just plain rude and you could cause an accident if the person in front of you has to stop short.
3. If someone’s trying to get into your lane, let them in. Karma comes back.
4. Don’t honk the horn unless you’ve got really good reason to.
5. Watch for pedestrians, especially little kids – and animals, although they don’t count as pedestrians. 🙂