The world of writing is dark, full of pitfalls, and rejection lurks around every corner. So why bother putting your precious words out there only to have them torn apart by vultures?
1. Because you just can’t help but write.
2. Because writing is cathartic.
3. Because plot bunnies can run rampant and you have to contain them somehow.
4. Because you’re trying to get insight on some things.
5. Because it’s rewarding to see your own words on paper and on a screen.
6. Because it’s a passion and you love it.
Why do YOU write?